Tuesday 7 June 2011

Dorothy Koomson books

I was going to do a review of the books by Dorothy Koomson, and I had a quick look at them all to remind myself of the stories, and you know I have changed my mind.

I can say so little about the stories, as I see no point in simply telling you what you will later read, and I don't want to spoil anything for you. What I will say, is that I bought the 1st book The Cupid Effect in paperback thinking it would be a light frivolous read.I loved it, and it wasn't the simple frivolous read I thought it was going to be. From then on I bought each book in hardback as I couldn't wait for it to be published in a cheaper form. Each book is different, and I could see in each book the way the author was growing and maturing and the plots stayed fresh and complex and always a surprise.

I loved them, each and every one of them, I cannot recommend them highly enough. Having looked them over I find myself almost ready to read the 1st few again, as it has been some time since I read them originally.

Go on treat yourself to a great read, pick one, any one, and settle down for a quite a wee while as you wont be able to put it down, had a quick look and all on Kindle too.

No comments:

Post a Comment