Wednesday 21 September 2011

Dark Wear by Tabitca Cope


For those of us who waited impatiently for this the second book in the Dark Trilogy, it was worth the relatively short wait!

I so enjoyed catching up with the “gang again.” It’s a lovely feeling when they are all familiar to you, and you are eager to find out what  has happened and what is about to happen (well it’s a book so there has to be something about to happen!)

The story is a good one, and it builds slowly and firmly towards an explosive ending. You will not be disappointed, between witches, the Fifth Reich, Big Animals and even bigger “creatures.” I was frightened, I laughed out loud and I did have a wee cry during this book. I do not hesitate to recommend it, there is something in it for everyone.   A Darned good Yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment