Sunday 28 October 2012

A Deeper Darkness by J T Ellison



Like other fans of J T Ellison, I was nervous about reading a book with a new main character. Sam has been around of course, but not alone as the main character. Well I needn't have worried I really enjoyed the book, in fact almost read it in one go, only extreme fatigue prevented it.

I liked Sam, I liked the story, I liked the pace of it, I liked the characters. 

Sam goes off to help out the mother of an old boyfriend who has been murdered, by carrying out a second autopsy. She is drawn into the investigation as she too is unhappy with what has gone on so far. She works with the detectives in DC, as they begin to peel back the layers of her ex's life and military career to reach an understanding of what was really going on as more and more of his ex-military colleagues are murdered.

If you are already a fan, you will enjoy this book, if not - give it a go, you won't regret it!
(less)

No comments:

Post a Comment