Tuesday 1 May 2012

Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow



Lili St Crow is a new author to me, I saw reviews in Goodreads and decided to give this book a go. Having been reading different genres of books for the last few weeks, I was ready for a return to the Supernatural. Although I have a few books in my TBR pile which are continuations of series I enjoy, I decided to try this new author.

My first thought was, disappointment that it was yet another school kid........ However, I was quickly drawn into the story and the character of Dru. I did get a little impatient with her from time to time, but then again I am not a 17 year old girl!

I really enjoyed the ride, it was a little different, and I found the writing style very easy and enjoyable, in fact I read it in 2 sittings – only because I had to be elsewhere at one stage. In fact I enjoyed it so much I immediately ordered the rest of the series, and another complete series by the same author.

No comments:

Post a Comment